The Alameda Siphon No. 4 Project will be installing two large-diameter pipelines across Calaveras Road starting Wednesday, August 25, 2010 through Friday, August 27, 2010.
What this means:
* Through traffic on Calaveras Road will use small temporary bypass roads from the north and south alongside Calaveras Road to accommodate the pipeline installation.
* This area is located on Calaveras Road approximately 2 miles south of Highway I-680.
* The contractor – Steve P. Rados, Inc. will have traffic controls in place and will work to minimize any delays to through traffic. Please plan accordingly.
* Please adhere to the posted speed limits to protect the safety of the public and our workers.
* Those who need to enter and exit from Calaveras Road at this location could also experience delays as they are safely directed into the lane of traffic.
Thank you for your continued patience and support!